• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADITION Chinchilla Pellets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tradition

Hi! Could I get 15lbs of pellets if you still have some? Guys are backing off eating current pellet brand and I'd like to try the Tradition again.PM me or invoice me for payment, whichever works best for you!:)

Yes, I have 15 lbs. of Tradition. On my way to send you a pm.

Hi! Could I get 15lbs of pellets if you still have some? Guys are backing off eating current pellet brand and I'd like to try the Tradition again.PM me or invoice me for payment, whichever works best for you!:)

Do you have 15lbs available?

Yes! Below are my prices...

Prices below include ALL shipping costs ** (within the contiguous U.S.)

8 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $13.99 TOTAL COST
12 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $18.99 TOTAL COST
15 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $21.99 TOTAL COST

Hi. I am interested in buying some pellets, but I only have 1 chin, so I think 8lbs might be too much.

The price per pound is: $ .80/lb. for Tradition chinchilla pellets this does not include shipping. Shipping cost for 5 lbs. and under is $5.95.

If you order 5 lbs. the total cost would be $9.95. You can send me a pm or post here with the amount you want.

Hi. I am interested in buying some pellets, but I only have 1 chin, so I think 8lbs might be too much.

Ok. I'll do the 5 pounds. I notice you live in a Chicago suburb, do you mind PMing me and telling me where? Maybe we are close and we won't have to ship?

Tradition Food

If you have a 15lb bag of food I would like to purchase one!! It would be great if you could get back to me!!

Can I get 15lbs? We've been going through the smaller bag so fast!

Effective 02/01/2014 Price Increase As Follows:

Prices below still include ALL shipping costs (within the contiguous U.S.)

8 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $14.50 TOTAL COST
12 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $19.50 TOTAL COST
15 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $22.99 TOTAL COST

If you would like to try a different amount, the price per pound is:
$ .80/lb. for Tradition chinchilla pellets - this price does not include shipping.

TraditionChinchillaPellets_zps575fee5b.jpg

Back