Chinchilla Kisses.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your Chinchilla give kisses/groom you?

• Gives kisses.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Grooms you.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Gives kisses and grooms you.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pepperpot

Chin Mum & Fluffslave!
How many of you guys have chinchillas who will give kisses/groom you? Pepper Jason Salt Zulu Mark and Merlin will do both. Chilli Tigger and Ziggy will groom, but not kiss.:kiss:

He grooms me... I haven't attempted to see if he'll touch noses with me yet...well not since that one time when he bit me on the nose haha!

I have about 5 that will smooch you. One prefers nose to nose. Grins....
I think they just put up with me for the snacks ;)

Luna isn't giving kisses or grooming.
Squeak, Gizmo and Chase will groom, but no kisses.
MaveRick will groom sometimes, depending on his mood. Never kisses.
Pip will give kisses and groom.

Shiloh, who recently passed, would groom and give kisses sometimes.

Chili is my friendlier chin (let's everyone pick him up, pet him, etc) but he does not groom and runs away from kisses. Rocket doesn't let many people near him but he will groom me and gives kisses, I feel special <3

Tribble gives kisses and grooms me. However, I wonder if anyone else experiences this bizarre behavior. I will take my hair and kinda dangle it down in front of him. He will run over and start squeaking a whole lot and getting really excited. I thought it was so cute and funny until the other day when he immediately began humping his pillow after. It made me think... all that cute squeaking and stuff, it was actually him getting... ahem.. "excited" LMAO. Anyone ever had this happen?

Salt, my pink white will drape himself over my hand and demand tummy rubs. On a couple of occasions he has become quite excited and started to hump and then popcorned around flashing at me. Crazy chin!!! :wacko::crazy:

Back