Litter trained. Yes!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowflake311

So my 2 Chins both fosters that I had to keep. Well I got them a nice critter nation. I put a corner litter box in the cage made all the other corners have stuff. Well I am so happy to say they pee in the corner. I have fleece covering the rest of the cage. The litter box is the only place with wood chips. It works

I am so happy this set up is working. I love it! My chins love it. I never knew how easy it would be.

Chins are clean, they for the most part choose a area to do their pee business, its kind of cool actually!

congrats! Its definitely helpful. I have two groups of two each that i took in that still pee everywhere.

Not to spoil the mood, but jsut a heads up, a chin that is good with peeing in the litter pan can also one day decide they dont want to and stop. >< I have on girl like that. Used the pan for a few years, the said to **** with it. Now she goes where ever she pleases...

Yes I think it is my female that is peeing outside the box. She really does not like to use a messy litter box so I have to clean it everyday. I also put some baking soda down where she was peeing and now I see less pee. At least where she likes to pee is right next to the litter box not like it is all over the cage.

They are really clean animals. Yet they are very very Dusty haha.

Back