Not sure what's wrong

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livvv

I have a male chinchilla named Marbles he's at least 3-4 and I've had him for about a year and a half. While I was at work tonight my boyfriend messaged me saying that he noticed a large lump next around his genitals. We plan on taking him to the vet tomorrow but I was just trying to get some opinions on what this is or what it could have possibly caused it. We are very worried.

Attachments

• IMG_1958.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 39
The pic doesn't show up, the forum has been having issue with that. Try uploading the pic onto a photo share site and then linking it.

One thought though, since I can't see the pic, are you sure it's not one of his balls? They normally have their testicles tucked up inside, but they do drop them down from time to time especially if they are feeling warm.

Took him to the vet and he said that he has a mass on his right testicle. It's larger than the left and has about 4-5 smaller balls on it. We have to get him neutered within the month.

He has a mass on his right testicle and has 4-5 other balls on it. We have to schedule to get him neutered within the month. VERY VERY nervous about this!!!!

Back