Did oxbow change thier pellets?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swallace

I've read that they changed packaging, but my chin seems really fussy about this last bag. I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the pellets seem smaller.

I've fed him Oxbow for years and I don't recall him ever exhibiting this behavior.

I didn't think they changed the pellets, just the bag. I haven't had a problem with mine. I'm not sure what went on with the pellets... They were changing the bag but petsmart took it off their site completely, which they didn't do with the other formulas. Now they're charging the same price for the 3lb bad that they were for the 5lb bag. ._.
Perhaps someone can compare info between the old and new bags. I was under the impression that the formula remained the same.

Just a follow up for accuracy/completeness. My chin's finicky behavior is more likely the result of a more serious dental issue rather than a formula change. I don't want anyone to see this post and think their chin will refuse a new bag of feed or anything like that.

Back