Chin passed away

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaChin

So my Rupert passed away on Sunday. I went into his cage, and he was gone. I had him for 4 months and had taken him to the vet twice. The last time I took him, the vet said he might have a tumour or cyst behind his eye. He was on meds for 10 days, and then about a week after his last meds he passed away. It’s been hard on me, as we also had to put my 15year old dog down on Thursday. It’s really hard because a lot of people don’t think I’m upset about it because I only had my chinchillas for 4 months. So it’s upsetting. So now I have 1 chinchilla, Roodey. He seems to be doing pretty well. His attitude hasn’t changed much, is still playing, and eating. I’m looking at ordering fleece online, and I’m going to try making him a cuddle buddy, to sleep with since he doesn’t have Rupert anymore. Also there has been thunderstorms, so I want to get him something to cuddle if he is scared. Any where you guys order fleece from online? (I’m in Alberta, Canada) And I’m not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to update everyone. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you said you aren't looking for sympathy, but I'm sorry for your losses. :(

I really don't order fleece online, I get my fleece at Fabricland for the more fancy fleece designs. You can also get fleece blankets for pretty cheap at Walmart, Red Apple, Fields, and The Bargain Shop. If you are looking for pre-made fleece stuff like liners and hammocks, check out Zoey and Lilo's Toy Box.

Back