What are your chin's crazy nicknames

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy is Brat or Goose
Batman is Klutz, he is one
Pepper is Meany Pants, he doesn't like any males but Batman
Sky is Sky-Sky, don't know why just stared calling her that
Rain is Shrimp
Lucky is Gimpy, he only has three lags
and i don't have any yet for jekyll and hyde

Sadly our chin nicknames are the more sensible ones. We have a long history of awful, regrettable pet names.

We nicknamed him "Truthless" or "Silly"
but his full name is Szeth Son Son Vallano, Truthless of Shinovar.

I often refer to Meucci as squirrel when he's being particularly silly, stubborn or I just feel like saying it.

OMG where to begin?! Chilly has so many nicknames.

Chill, chillsters, chilly billy, chilly bill, boo boo, little/big boo (idk why I call her both??), chica, little poop, little booby, big butt, chubsters and more random ones that I make up out of the blue.

Gotta love those pet names..

My guy's name is Julio.

My hubs didn't know what a chinchilla was at first.
he thought it was some sort of gerbil bunny mutated thing.....
so he referred to julio as the
"Gerb Animal"
Annnddd it kind of stuck hahah
:dance3:

Sometimes it's just "Animal" for short
Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
i went more practical. Since i have two girls living together that look almost exactly the same, its usually hard to tell who is who. They are Sophie and Sophia. So when i see one and have no idea, i just call them Soph

When I first got my chin my young granddaughter walked into the room and said, "Oh my goodness, that's the biggest mouse I've ever seen!" So we call him Mouse, sometimes Mouse in a house. Dumb, I know but his ears perk up like he enjoys it, lol.

I have two males,one huge(850 gram and 11 months) one small (450 and six months. Growing quicker now). Ones called shadow the other casper. I call them fat bastard and mini me!
Belatrix is also known as belly boo. Ive nicknamed one fuzzy face, ... My partners I cant even remember their real names. In my eyes theyre cheeky mare and fussy lass.

Aside from the short version of his name, I call him my chin-chin.

Back