• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Apple & Willow Available NOW!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Solid willow toss toys, consisting of chunks & coins tied together w/seagrass rope...total of approx. 35 left...$30 and WILL including shipping!

Do you ever do a sm. flat rate box of thin apple/willow? I only have one chin but she loves the overpriced apple sticks from petco. I would love to buy from someone here.

Honestly I usually do not have both types at the same time, due to one main reason. When I process, I process in batches...and I do not harvest anymore until the first batch is sold. This ensures a few things. First, apple SMELLS distinctly sweet. Willow, distinctly nutty. So when they're baked, I prefer to keep them separate to get the most vibrant smell possible. Second, waiting to sell the first batch before harvesting a new batch ensures they are kept and sold as fresh as possible. I do occasionally have both at the same time, but it's rarer.

Currently have available:

11 apple stick toys- 6" long, each have 11-13 sticks per toy $5/ea
11 apple whirlie toys- 5-6" long, each have whirlies & most have finger traps $4/ea
2 willow perches- long, thick, barky perches that are approx. 2" in diameter $6/ea

EVERY apple toy will be accompanied by 1 free willow toss toy!

Today through midnight on Sunday the above package will be discounted to just $100!!! After midnight goes back up to full price :)

And for anyone interested...till midnight $100 will get you an awesome toy pack of:

22 apple hanging toys
36 willow toss toys
2 willow perches

BUMP! There's a picture of all items available on my supplies page on my website! Still willing to make a good deal if somebody wants all of it!

OH! and anyone who enjoyed my snowmen last year...I'm hoping to make some more this year! Hoping nobody copies the idea, as prior to my making them I'd never seen one similar...but anywho, I'm hoping to make a bunch of those for the holiday. We shall see!

Going once...going twice! That is 22 apple hanging toys...including shipping, for just $85! After shipping comes out that's less than $4/toy!

Currently available:

Medium flat rate containing approx. 3.5lbs willow coins & 1lb willow chew sticks $55 including shipping

Also have some willow toys coming available here soon. Will be $4 for thin stick toys and $3.50 for chunkier (whirlies & chunks) toys. When everything's ready will post pics to my site...

Back