Chinny Holidays!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minccino

Chin-sational
Christmas is just around the corner! I did some decorating over the last few days.. Of course I had to include my pets in the fun too! :)

I thought it would be cute if everyone posts their holiday chin photos here! Did you do a Christmas themed photo shoot? Snap a cute holiday photo with your chin? Please share!

Here are Elijah's holiday photos. He is in love with the little stocking. He had so much fun running around with it after pictures lol.

10onplu.jpg

6r5yeq.jpg

u54sl.jpg

i19px4.jpg

m9ocb8.jpg

I did a photo shoot for my Christmas cards again, using just Bazil this time.

ChirstmasChin2014edit_zps7dcafe8a.jpg~original

Awww, Bazil is super cute too! What a great Christmas card. :cute:

Aww my fave kinda thread! All my holiday photos are located at www.LYChinchillas.com currently - we just did a huge Xmas photo shoot! I can't figure out how to attach a photo here for the life of me. And, for a certain amount of time there, thought myself computer savvy. :(

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET THEM TO POSE?????
I have to take literally 20+ to get just one good one. I am SO jealous!

Not sure about the others, but I got everything setup and then grabbed my calmest chin while he was sleepy, lol. I also had to take about a dozen pics to get one I was happy with.

I love playing "photo shoot" with my chins! Same for me though, I have to take so many pics to get a good one!

Attachments

• IMG_20141206_174254.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 1
  • IMG_20141206_132237.jpg
  • IMG_20141204_153647.jpg
  • IMG_20141204_153500.jpg
  • IMG_20141204_210358.jpg
I love playing "photo shoot" with my chins! Same for me though, I have to take so many pics to get a good one!

We can't see your pics because the forum is having issues with hosting photos. :( can you upload them to tinypic.com and then post the links? I bet they're some cute!

Mincinno, thanks for letting me know! I tried tinypic, they banned my ip address because I pressed the wrong button, their strict I guess! My kids tried to help as well...no success:tantrum: Sorry! I wish it would of worked!:cry3:

Back