Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Hedgehog Forums > Hedgehog Breeding & Babies
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hedgehog Breeding & Babies Anything to do with breeding hedghogs or about baby hedgies (hoglets) here.

Old 11-19-2016, 11:17 PM United States

Default Veterinarians are NO Problem!

I've just recently achieved my fascination with hedgehogs but have found many a site that shows plenty of veterinarians in California. Which ever is closest to you works best. Here is the link: http://www.hedgehogwelfare.org/vets_by_state.asp?s=CA
Have fun with your hedgehogs! PS just look up "hedgehogs for sale California" and many people breed their pet hedgehogs and advertise it. One actual breeder that I know of is called "High Quality Hedgehogs" but if you look up "hedgehog in a blog Facebook" and find the link to her website, you can contact her. Hope that I helped!
Old 02-17-2017, 01:50 AM Sweden

Hedgehogs: 1

Even in our hometown, it is forbidden to have hedgehogs as pets. However, there are exceptions. We have contact with an animal welfare organization, which in turn have contacts with the police. It's very common that hedgehogs are run over by cars. Sometimes there is a mother with kids and those it is legal to take care of. We got that way in 2015 responsibility for four hedgehogs kids that were about a week old. One of died and one took the badger. But two of them we had to follow all the way to adulthood.