• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 year old female hedgehog NH

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aprinceton

Hi,
Unfortunately, I'm going to school this fall and won't have the time for my hedgehog anymore.
She will be 2 in September. I spent a lot on her and all the things she's accumulated so I'm hoping to get $100 for her, her wheel, various hides, fleece, food, heat lamps, nail clippers, and heating pads. She came from an excellent breeder who has bred WHS out of her hedgies, so she'll most likely stay healthy.
She is not particularly friendly but loves exploring and running on her wheel. She also loves bath time :)
I just want her to go to a home where she'll get more loving attention. Let me know if you are interested in buying her or know someone who's looking for a hedgehog! Thanks!

Hi everyone! As school approaches I've decided to give Pip free to a good home.
I am still asking $50 for her cage, so you can decide if you'd like to buy mine or set up your own for her :)

Back