Bee Pollen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

808chindad

I just purchased a treat sampler/variety pack from a seller on ETSY. It contains about 10 treats. One of the treats is Bee Pollen. I have never heard or read about this as being a chin treat. The rest of the treats are the typical dried treats like hibiscus, rose hips, goji berries, oats, etc. Has anyone given their chins Bee Pollen before? Do they eat it as is or do you have to mix it up in their food?

Glad you asked..

I just purchased a treat sampler/variety pack from a seller on ETSY. It contains about 10 treats. One of the treats is Bee Pollen. I have never heard or read about this as being a chin treat. The rest of the treats are the typical dried treats like hibiscus, rose hips, goji berries, oats, etc. Has anyone given their chins Bee Pollen before? Do they eat it as is or do you have to mix it up in their food?

I must have bought the same treat. How often do you give yours a treat? I am glad you asked about the bee pollen.

A few grains of this is all you need to give your chins.

You can feed it as is off your hand or put some in with food but they may start to dig in food bowl looking for treats.

I've been feeding my chins bee pollen for several years now without issue. They get a few grains once a week mixed with oats. Bee pollen is classed as a super food and my chins love it.

Back