• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

champaign pinto female

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbradley6

just a little chin-crazy!
this is a very difficult post for me to write, as I am looking for a possible new home for my girl Hidey.

I got her a few months ago (early july) from a breeder here in northern illinois. So she is less than a year old. She is absolutely beautiful, a champaign & white colored pinto. i will take pictures and post them as soon as i can, if there's interest.

I am a chinchilla owner, who used to have a hedgie a few years ago, and admittedly, kind of impulsively got Hidey a few months ago. I love my chinnies and they live a very good life, as I've had them for years and built a great bond with each of them . But I have not been able to give Hidey the same quality of life, mostly due to her noturnal habits and my own life events as of late. I feel like a bad pet owner. I have not had the time I thought I would have in order to bond with Hidey. I wish I did!!!

I'm wondering if there is someone in my area, or in driving distance, who might be able to give her a better quality of life. I don't want to "sell" her, or get back what I put into it, that's not what this is about (if it was, I'd post on Craigslist, not here). I just want to find someone who has the time to bond with her and make her happy. whether you have 1 hedgie already or 12. I'd give you her wheel, her hidey house, food bowl, water bottle, any food (i just bought a new bag), her toys (jingly balls), her fleece pouch she likes to snuggle in. (I would rather not give you her cage, as it's a used guinea pig type cage and I'd honestly be embarrassed to pass it on!)

Anyone interested in helping me out, let me know. thank you very much.

kinda sad when 45 ppl read your post and no one replies :(

ok well does any one have any other places to suggest for me to find a good home? obviously i dont want to go the craigslist route!

Where about do you live? What would driving distance mean

Back