Ohio Field day show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have information on this show? - I know the date. However when are the doors open, classifications, and show actually start? What about lunch? Who is the judge? Is there a baby derby? Any other information would be nice also

Hey Barb. I'm going to put the info here. I know by now you must have seen it via a friend on Facebook. But in the event you did not, here you go. I'm copying what Juanita put up on her page.

Ohio Spring Field Day ( MCBA event)
May 16th 2015
At Ryersons chinchilla ranch
Plymouth, Ohio

Registration at 8am
Classification at 10 am
Show to follow

Judge: Jim Ritterspach
Trainee: Ashley Gajda

Entry: $4

Baby derby
Ribbons and trophies
Lunch provided ( just going to add that it's always been a pot luck)

Questions: call Jan

I'd like to come but Im not sure if Im able to yet. Is there a particular pot luck item that's usually needed? And if you guys do a raffle I could bring some chew sticks or something for it. As well as bring any stick orders without shipping costs.
I have to double check the date to make sure I dont have anything else though.

I'd like to come but Im not sure if Im able to yet. Is there a particular pot luck item that's usually needed? And if you guys do a raffle I could bring some chew sticks or something for it. As well as bring any stick orders without shipping costs.
I have to double check the date to make sure I dont have anything else though.

You can bring something or not. I think the donation to eat was $5. I don't remember if there was a raffle last year.

I'll be able to come. I knew the date sounded like something was going on but couldn't remember what. I just figured out what the appt was and got it changed. So I'll be coming! Im super excited for a baby derby. I haven't seen one yet.
If anyone wants sticks/granite/whatever let me know at least a few days in advance so I can make sure to have it ready.

I have been looking for these show results for the last couple of days. If anyone has them, please post them. Thank you.

Back