1-24-15 Michigan Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This turned out to be a great show last year with a super turn out so we are doing the same this year. I am hoping for the same results again this year. I know I will be there.

We'll I'm hoping to be there. Dusting animals. But I am at the mercy of the weather. If all else fails, I'll head to the MCBA nationals. ;)

I would love to attend a chinchilla show! Are spectators allowed at shows, in general?

Thank Randy. Hope to see you too. :hug2: Hoping for good weather to cross over the WV mountains.

Hobbit, to answer your question, Yes! People are welcome to come and watch without chins. The listing on the MCBA web page doesn't mention a fee for watching. Some do. Might want to check about that. Usually a small fee.....around $5 per person. Some have discount for family vs individual spectators.

Added afterwards: Hobbit, just noticed you are out west. But any show would love to have you watch.

Hobbit there was a ECBC show in Kent, WA last month. It was free for spectators. I'm pretty sure there will be a MCBA & ECBC show this year in WA.

Hobbit there was a ECBC show in Kent, WA last month. It was free for spectators. I'm pretty sure there will be a MCBA & ECBC show this year in WA.
Sounds perfect! Kent is certainly a reasonable distance from me :) I'll have to keep my eye on the show schedule, I'd love to see a show or two before ever considering getting into showing myself!

Back