South East Coastal 2014 show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Dusters

I have been asked by this chapter to post the following information regarding their fall show. If you have any questions, please contact the chapter.

2014 Southeast Coastal (SEC) Chapter MCBA Chinchilla Live Animal Show

WHEN: Saturday, November 8, 2014

JUDGE: Ann Ingram

WHERE: Ramada Inn, 2640 Cherry Road, Rock Hill, SC (803-329-1122)

MORE INFO: Show setup starting 7 am, animal registration starting 8 am, judging start 10 am, lunch on your own, show finish around 3 pm

Addition info: MCBA member $5/animal, non MCBA member $10/animal, non showing attendee $5/person.
Baby derby (3-5 month old chins), great raffle items, chins for sale (no claiming fee), chin vendors (contact us if you would like to be a vendor)

Please contact us for any additional information:

Lyn Sedwick Shuster, President SEC Chapter, [email protected]
OR..
Ann Ingram, Treasurer SEC Chapters, [email protected]

Show will be here sooner than you know! :thumbsup:

Any raffle donations appreciated. Bring them along to the show. See you there!

:bump1:

Greetings all. Bumping the show thread as it was left out of the MCBA recent magazine. Not sure why, but mark the calendar and see you there!

:wave:

If anyone going feeds Manna Pro Sho and would like one or two 50 lb. bags, I have a couple I can bring and sell at a discount. My feed supplier got these for me by accident and I don't have room to store any other kinds of food than what I already sell.

Any idea what supplies/vendors might be coming? Wouldn't mind picking a few thingsup while I'm there ;)

I will be there as well

Not sure If I am taking any animals this time but better make my mind up soon. The show is coming closer and closer every day. Will also be bringing lots of stuff for my Vendor table and there will be some great raffle prizes too. I might look at some of Tiffany's Chins before and maybe at the show.

Matt
PetSafeWood.com

I might actually be able to pop in for a bit! I am looking for a BV female if anyone has them coming out of their ears and just can't bear to keep them all! haha

Lyn responded regarding vendors:

We have one vendor confirmed who makes really great wood products (pet safe wood--a guy in Ocala Florida, he's donating a bunch of stuff too)
Another person asked questions but never replied back to her.

Hope to see you there Alicyn! Been a long time since we have seen you on the show scene.

A bv female? Not asking for much are we? I have a male but he is in breeding right now, I can't give him up.

A great time at the show! Every body gets kudos for all they did to pull the show offf! Really nice door prizes too! I personally won a wondferfull chinchilla bed from simplychintastic and a very well made food/hay shelf from www.petsafewood.com. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes. Congratulations to all the winners too!

A great time at the show! Every body gets kudos for all they did to pull the show offf! Really nice door prizes too! I personally won a wondferfull chinchilla bed from simplychintastic and a very well made food/hay shelf from www.petsafewood.com. Thanks to everyone who donated prizes. Congratulations to all the winners too!

It really was a great show! Was sad Jim and Amanda didn't make it. The raffle items were amazing! I went home with that wonderful first aid kit from Steve. Used it right away at home after a chin nailed me grooming. Hee Hee
I love pet safe wood sponsor. I would recommend their products anytime. Very affordable.

Congrats to the winners. Tiffany has results up on her face book. Well done Steve and Tiffany. Glad my Black gave you two a run for your money. ( winks)

Back