WI chin events

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it looks like we may not make it to either show. Nothing to show for the WI show (slow year) and the ECBC Field day next year falls on Austin birthday. :(

Last edited:
I am happy the date got pushed back LOL...i have some awsome babies growing out and I am due the 12 so it is likely I will have already had her by then and be able to make it

Fall MCBA show - Oct 13, 2012 in Barneveld.

No one is set for a judge yet. I have asked one, but have not heard back yet.

Kristy - you are too funny. lol

Apparently there is no loyalty to an event that has had the same weekend for what, 7 years now? at the hall as they gave our weekend away by the time I had called to book it, but the next Sat was still free. Hoping that doesn't affect the other Oct shows, but it's all I could do at the time.

I'm in for the October show -- got a flight into Madison this year for $242!!! I'll just need somebody to pick me up on Friday afternoon and get me back Sunday afternoon.

Now, I'm looking for a possible room share for the Deer Valley Lodge or the Gnome Motel. Any non-smoking, non axe murdering ladies out there???

Let me know...

Hey at least you booked it for the middle of the month vs end of the month ;)
Cops won't be in such a rush to get their quota in hehehe.:thumbsup:
Just in case I'll just make sure I go the speed limit :laughitup:

I made last years, but Kristie thought she might just be a tiny bit busy having a baby to do one this year?! I *might* be able to finish one for this year, IF I kick into gear pretty quick here!

Back