A couple babies...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
These are a couple I was going to put up for sale, and decided to keep. A gal specifically was asking for a std male, but since she hasn't contacted me back.. and he's so freaking good looking, guess he'll just stay here for a while! And so photogenic!

Std boy - 3 months

standardmale.jpg

stdmale1.jpg

stdmale.jpg

A girlie I have here... she's 4 months
STDF-sale.jpg

stdF.jpg

And this is JP, he's staying here as sort of a replacement for his father I lost this last year, yea.. he's handsome, and he knows it. LOVES scritches!

JP.jpg

JP2.jpg

jp3.jpg

Thanks! I got a new camera not too long ago so I've been trying it out ya know... I love it, it takes great pics, but you can see EVERYTHING with it! Every piece of fur, any left over dust, food, poo... dirt under toe nails... even boogers in the nose of an ant! Okay maybe not that last one.. but I bet with the micro lense.... hmmmm...

Thanks! I got a new camera not too long ago so I've been trying it out ya know... I love it, it takes great pics, but you can see EVERYTHING with it! Every piece of fur, any left over dust, food, poo... dirt under toe nails... even boogers in the nose of an ant! Okay maybe not that last one.. but I bet with the micro lense.... hmmmm...

:laugh2:

Beautiful babies! I am fond of the first little dude, too! Sooo cute! :)

I can't pick I love them all. Just ship them all to me!

Too bad for the gal who never contacted you back! How good for you! They are all adorable, I would have a difficult time parting with any of them. JP seems like a sweety. If he ever needs extra scritches, send him my way :)

Back