Anyone else have cnq withdrawal?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

illinidairychic

I sooo had cnq withdrawal! It was awful. Guess you never know how much you enjoy something until it's gone. Glad to see things are back up and running!

yes.........I kept thinking daily, it's gotta be up by now!

I checked every couple days, but I don't think it could be called withdrawal. I missed the people, and luckily... the hedgehogs didn't decide to do something to make me go, "what the h**l. Off to CnQ!"

I checked every couple hours! I would definitely say it was withdrawal. I missed the people too, and didnt' have any of their contact info, I felt so alone! No one to share baby stories with, or that I got a new job, or a new pet. It was a very sad 2 weeks.

How long was it exactly anyway?

I believe CnQ went down on the 14th. So it's been over 2 weeks now.

Yeah....just when I finally had time to get on and play around..POOF it was gone :( just my luck!

I was soooo sad when I found out it was down. I was at work and Aneesa's Muse had messaged me. She was sooo sad! And so was I! I'm glad to have this back now! Who cares if it's a different name?

i had a major withdrawl im on it all day everyday because i have a desk job lol so i was pretty lonely

I had no one to talk to late late at night! Usually Laurie, Melissa or Carol are around to keep me company.....

When I logged on at work and saw "Account Suspended" I thought my internet privileges at work were taken away from me! Then I discovered it was CnQ's account suspended, not mine. :D I thought my boss was finally on to how much I'm on CnQ when I'm at work.

I found out it was down on my vacation to Florida... and at first I though MY account was suspended. I couldn't figure out what I had done wrong. lol

I've been a member of cnq for 6 years now so it was a bit odd to be without it. Oh well...life goes on.

I think I just set a personal record for the # of posts in one day! It took me a year to get to 400ish and today in just a couple of hours I've got almost 30. Just goes to show how much I missed this place!

Thank goodness your back!! I didn't know where to buy supplies for my little guy. I could only remember a few names of the people that sell stuff!

Back