Favorite Fleece Item

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite Fleece Item

• Total voters
S

Sugarmama

What is your chin's favorite fleece item? The one thing you must have two of, so they still have it while the other's in the wash?

Bonnie's--fleece tube
Sprinkle--Hammie
Spidey--Hammie

For all 12, it's gotta be the fleece tubes. Mocha and Latte use their fleece houses second most often though.

Dakota, Monaco - Tube
Hash, Kiwk - not so much anything
Cuda - one of his fleece houses
Kiwi - hammock

Mei and Kona love their fleece tube
Chibi loves her fleece tube or comforter
Kona loves her hammock and daybed

My chins love their hammocks, we have not tried the tubes, but making 50 of those does not sound like fun, so I will stick to the hammocks!

I would have to say paws down it is the tubes here. They like the hammocks, but they LOVE the tubes. Gabby is ALWAYS in hers :)

No hammock babies here but I do have one guy (Oscar) who just started using his tube. All four of them do like the big stuffed fleece pillows that I make though.

Spooky loves her tube, and used to love her fleece mailbox house but she chewed it so she can't have nice things anymore! So it's just the tube for her from now on.

Specter could care less about her tube, but looooves her teapot house, she looks so cute all curled up in there :).

You don't have my favorite item on the poll -- fleece liners! I can't live without them.

You should, Kristy. They're actually very easy to make! Think sewing fleece in a circle(tube sock-cylinder shape); then it goes inside the tube, and folded back over the outside on both ends. Make holes for your bolts, poke them through (I drilled holes in the tube ahead of time), and attach to the cage.

Well I only voted for one of my chins but Toby LOVES his tube and Tucker loves his Hammock.

Back