Lost

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haleybobl

Hey guys, found my way finally! We have been going through the worst move in the history of time. Finally have out internet all worked out at the house, so things should be moving along smoothly now (hopefully). Glad to see so many people make their way over! :thumbs:

Hey Haley :) Glad to see you made it back!! I was wondering where you were.

I'm glad you found us Haley! :)

Well Peg sent me an email of course. However those are hard to get when your internet is not working. Usually I get them at work if I can't get them at home, but I was lucky enough to get a day off work finally. Working 10 hour days and moving at the same time is not a fun chore. :rolleyes:

Hey there Haley! Good to see you. Hope everything comes together for you soon!
You're telling me! Then after we moved in during the huge snow storms that our city had, we had to delay the drain field for our septic system being installed. Then our washer broke and flooded the basement. It has been one thing right after another. Hopefully things will slow down soon!

Bob! Glad you're back and hope your house issues settle down soon! That's just crazy!

Bob! Glad you're back and hope your house issues settle down soon! That's just crazy!
Well hopefully the only things we have left to work on will be in the spring. We need a new fence for the dogs because they keep trying to figure every way they can to get out of course. Otherwise looks like things are settled for a bit! :thumbsup: That, and no more stinky dial up!

Sorry about the move Haley but glad you made it.

Back