How did you find us again?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you find us again:

• Word of mouth

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Facebook

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Search engine

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
I have google chrome and the Google Chrome home page is actually a bunch of thumbnail photoshots of the homepages of the websites you most frequently visit, one of them happens to be chins-n-quills. Even though it has been down I still click the thumbnail keeping on my top ten, hoping for the day it would come back. I clicked on that thumbnail today, out of sheer boredom and hope! And WALA! The website redirected me here!! I was super excited, but yet sad when I realized my old user name didn't work. Oh well.

I found it on google- I thought I was going crazy. I'm so glad to be back!!

I typed in chins-n-quills and it popped me here.
Someone posted it on another forum, that I frequent more than here, though.

I was going through withdrawl though. My other forum is way smaller. LoL.
I kept checking in for a day or two before joining though.

I had CnQ bookmarked on my browser and would click on it periodically, then all of a sudden it redirected me here! Yay!

first Kelly (chinchewy1) sent me the link and before I could log on Chincherub (Susan Lamb) told me about it - so I really had 2 sources

I was on Diamond Bar Chinchillas (Kathleen) web site and tab the info & links. I am glad she had it there I surely missed the forum. Thanks, Kathleen for posting it.

Automatically redirected here when trying to visit CNQ

Finding a new site was one of the reasons I went to the MCBA Michigan show. I was lost without cnq.

venusthechin (i believe that is the username)...wrote on another chin forum that this forum is up to replace CnQ...i immediately came and registered :)

Back