question for anyone who buys things from me..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
So I have a way of getting some manufactured goods on my site. I only want to have things that I would use and know are safe. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions? Since it's been so long that I've bought things at petstores or from other places than myself I was wondering what people thought would be good.

So far my list is this:
Lava bites and ledges and dots
the large sized fiddlesticks
glass waterbottles
The wire hay ball thing (I actually use this thing for my girls) It's not the thing that their feet can get caught in
Critical Care

Now, I was thinking that critical care could be a really good thing for me to carry since it can be a life saver. Do people have a preferenc for the original or apple/banana flavor? I seem to remember that chins prefer the apple/banana? And would you prefer the packaged 1lb or the smaller sized bags? I think I might carry both.

Anyways, if you can think of anything else that you would buy, let me know! I've been wanting to ask this since cnq went down, so I'm excited to get some ideas! :)

I would buy Critical Care in 1lb and all of the things listed are great! I would also maybe like to see some wooden little houses but most of all hay! I am ordering food and dust from you but you have no hay so I have to order off of another site! Your site would be a Godsend if you carried Timothy Hay such as Kleenmama's!

ETA: I remember reading that most chins likes the original falvor? But I'm not sure.

Guess this will be a good thread then, since I don't know what chins prefer. Anyone else know what chins prefer for Critical Care?

Since I'd be ordering from Oxbow for the CC, I could get their hay, my girls like Oxbow hay, but I'm not sure that all of them do?

Oh that's a good idea. Does anyone even use those plastic Super Pet ones? I can get those, but have never used them.

Chubbs preferred the apple banana flavored CC but would eat either. We've used the super pet dusters but my girls outgrew them pretty quickly. ;) I'd love hay! I pay an arm and a leg for shipping now so I don't know if that's standard for the size of the box or an extra upcharge they tack on. :)

I have a plastic one, but I prefer the glass. If I forget to take it out, I don't feel so paranoid.

I have the plastic one, but I would rather have one of the ceramic types cuz my kids have taken to chewing on it... little boogers.

Okay, no plastic ones! Just figured they'd be lighter to ship.

I know those dumb SuperPet ceramic ones aren't big enough.
I actually use those candy jar type things.

Okay, no plastic ones! Just figured they'd be lighter to ship.

I know those dumb SuperPet ceramic ones aren't big enough.
I actually use those candy jar type things.

ah yes, shipping might make it cost a bit more... i guess you'll just have to decide if the cost would be worth it for those who could easily just drive to the store to get one... although i rarely see the plastic ones anywhere... and the ceramic ones, never had one so i dont know how big they are

I got one because it was cute but they can't really roll in it. Maybe a small chin or baby yes, but not my fatties. :D

I agree, Sasha!
Right now I use those Superpet ones but glass bowls sound good.
I guess like said before you have to just see if the cost is worth it.

Maybe you could put together some sort of package deal to help throw off the shipping costs? Or do flat rate boxes? I think that some of the fishbowls, depending on what ones you guy, would easily fit inside a flat rate box.

Haahahahaha!! Of course! Giant loofahs no less!

The only thing I worry about is glass breaking. But I will look into and see what I can find and see if it would be worth it.

Packing peanuts? I'd say write 'fragile' on the package but that seems to be more of a "Go ahead, throw me" rather than a "Handle with care" alert.

Back