Blue Cloud Dust

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hermajesty

Does anyone have a good online supplier or sell Blue Cloud dust? I did not use it before, (yes, shame on me) but it came with my two new chinnies and they look great and I can never use anything else again. I am hooked!!!!!:)

Ali sells it by the pound I do believe, and I know ThreeWingedFury does but I don't know if she's re-joined the forum yet.

Ryserson Chinchillas sells it, and if you purchase it in bulk, you can often times pick it up at a show if you plan on going, or they will also deliver it if you're in their traveling route.

Yeah, I normally have it but am out right now unfortuantely.

But I agree, if you're going to go to a show any time soon, you can get a 50lb bag if someone is going that sells dust. And that will last a long time!

I've never been to a show, although I'd love to get a 50 lb bag.:)
Alli....are you going to be selling it again any time soon?

I'm hoping to make it to a show at the end of March and if I can then I'll get some then.
You're in CA right? I know that some people said that they were able to find it at their local feed stores in CA, have you tried calling around?

I have a supplier very close to me and I get 50 lb bags. I can mail you 15 lbs. priority mail in the U.S. for $40.00. 10 lbs. is $30.00. If you are interested, paypal to [email protected]. I sell things on another forum if you need references. :)

Yeah, I normally have it but am out right now unfortuantely.

But I agree, if you're going to go to a show any time soon, you can get a 50lb bag if someone is going that sells dust. And that will last a long time!

Does dust have a long shelf life? I only have one chin and realize that the larger the bag, the more cost effective, but won't do me any good if it's qualitly deteriorates...

Give your local feed store a call. If you can't find any I can pick you up a bag but you need to pick it up from my house. Please let me know the cost should be around $20.00 not including tax. I'm also 8 miles north of Knott's Berry Farm.

thanks everyone for your quick replies! I will shop around and see which is the best price!

Pam Oldham sells dust and all kinds of other chins stuff. She has a room full of toy and supplies for chins. Also makes some really nice cages and carriers as well. She's located in Sacramento, CA and you can contact her at [email protected].

Ronda

Back