Newbie from Northern Ireland

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Doolittle

Hello all:wave:

My name is Kim and I live in Northern Ireland, UK with my husband and son and fur and feathered friends:D

I am very interested in animal welfare, and have a menagerie consisting of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, a cockatoo, budgies, sugar gliders and last but not least, chinchillas, of which I have quite a few, including rescues who live here permanently:)

This is my first time on a NON UK chinchilla site, so I am looking forward to getting to grips with Chins & Hedgies and getting to know y'all :)

Thanks to Claire D for the heads up and well done to those of you who have worked so hard to get this new site up and running:thumbs:

Wahey! :thumbs:

Glad you found the forum, Kim. :)

It's good to get a different perspective sometimes and you'll definitely get that here - mind you, having said that, they're all as mad as a box of frogs here - we fit right in!! :D

Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Are we talking angry frogs here? Or insane frogs? Is this part of my new English lesson? :)

ROFL - I was just giving you a hard time Claire.

See Kim? You'll fit in fine. :)

ROFL - I was just giving you a hard time Claire.
I know - I was just explaining it in case your age was befuddling your brain :p

See what I mean, Kim? Mad as a box of frogs :D

Welcome to CnH! All chin people are crazy.. doesn't matter where you are from ;)

The AGE thing again?? ROFL

<totters off to her rocking chair>

Back