Want to swap links?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli713

..has a fleece addiction
So, I want to put a section of links for reputable breeders and rescues on my site. It would be a good way for people to find you, and it will help your site get higher in search results.
So I was wondering if anyone would like to be put on my site? The only thing that I would ask is to have a link to my store as well on your site in links to supplies.
I just think it'd be a great way to help each other out :)

Great thanks Peggy! I already put this forum on my site to help it get established in search engines.

I'm going to wait and put up the list of breeders/rescues until I get bigger list so that I don't have to keep editing it :)

As soon as I get my site updated (well past due) I will add your link. I love that you have bird toys too.

Good idea for a thread! This is a key component in search engine optimization. I'll swap with you. I'm also willing to list breeders on another page if anyone wants to send me their info.

One word of advice, you should prioritize your keywords and not have so many on a single page. I think you have the market on Camphor Chins cornered, so why waste it as your primary keyword?

lol I have no idea why there's so many, I didn't put the keywords there. I can change them though. How many is a good number for the keywords?

Google hates a laundry list of keywords - the algorithm doesn't fall for that any more. So make sure the primary one is first (chinchilla store?) with no more than 2 or 3 more. Then have new relevant keywords for each of your tier 2 pages.

I added you, I hope you dont mind, I copied your header on your website and used it as a banner. If you would rather me not do this, this I will change it no problem!

I was editing some fleece options on my site and so was wondering if anyone else would like to be added to my breeder/rescue links while I'm there editing?

I'm just now putting my website together and up, but will be working on a links page this weekend among other pages. I'd be glad to share yours on mine.
Here ya go....

http://twilightchinchillas.bravehost.com/

In the event I make up a new page for my birds too I can share your link there as well. You can never have enough bird toys!

PS. Also wanted to say if anyone else wants to share links on my page vs versa just let me know!

Back