Ronnie Litter Trains Her Roommate

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
This happened while we were on 'hiatus'. I walked past Ron's cage one morning and did a double take when I saw this:

ronnie_giraffe.jpg

Apparently she felt it was time that the giraffe got litter trained! After all, if she has to poop in the box, then so does he!!! :D

That is adorable! I love the way he's actually sitting in it (as opposed to laying down or any other position) as well. :)

Such a good teacher you are Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!! (But you could at least stay awake till Mr. Giraffe is done!!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaa Talk to the quills!!!!!

lol that's funny! she's got the concept down pat and she's spreading the word!

Does she actually play with the giraffe?? I find it amazing that she'd even drag it somewhere to begin with.

My boys just peed on the stuffed animals I gave them...

awwww, that giraffe is so cute! my girls might need a toy like that, too. hmmm...

Does she actually play with the giraffe?? I find it amazing that she'd even drag it somewhere to begin with.

My boys just peed on the stuffed animals I gave them...

Oh yeah - she drags it all over the place. I've found it in her water dish, under her wheel, in her igloo... it's hilarious!

I wish! I've given up on litter training her... I went to the dollar store and bought a plastic tray to fill with litter and put under her wheel. At least it will catch some of it. :rolleyes:

You'd be surprised at how well that actually works though. Cuda refused to use his litterbox when I first got him, and for months afterward. As soon as I put it under his wheel, it was like a light went on. Now, I can move that litterbox wherever I want, and he'll only poop in there. He can be fast asleep, but when he decides he needs to go, he'll get up and walk over to his litterbox and then do his business right in there.

Good luck!

Ronnie and Annie have been conspiring

Someone else loves her giraffe too...

IMG_2782.jpg

I laughed about Ronnie as Annabelle does the same thing, drags it around like it is her only friend.

Back