Define beauty

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beauty for me is defined by who a person is, the kind of person they are. The most beautiful are always the most kind hearted, warm, caring people.

I have seen more people that are beautiful on the outside that are just really ugly people in general.

Beauty is comprised of subjective qualities in a thing or person that gives pleasure or satisfaction.

Last edited:
It's been said before, and never more concisely, that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

I also believe the words of John Keats in his poem "Ode on a Grecian Urn":

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty, -- that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."

There are different kinds of beauty, physical beauty ( a butterfly for example ), inner beauty ( good, caring, and gentle), beauty of movement ( gracefulness ), etc.

For me beauty (physical or spiritual) is something that leaves a lasting impression, something that your mind keeps returning to dwell on.
I feel that 'beauty' is a very complex sensation, it nearly always leaves me with a haunting ache.

The inside of a person. "Psychologic-wise" like personality.

Beauty for me is defined by who a person is, the kind of person they are. The most beautiful are always the most kind hearted, warm, caring people.

I have seen more people that are beautiful on the outside that are just really ugly people in general.

I agree completely.

Back