MCBA Nationals

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fun show, as always! I got in last night and was too pooped to even think about getting on the computer. 4 hours of sleep for a few days will do that to a person! lol
Congrats to everyone who showed!
The judges were TOUGH! (And they thought I was hard on everyone at the MI show...) And they flew through the last part of the show - the show table could hardly keep up. Sorry I didn't get notes, Wendy! I missed comments on all of my chins as well! Geesh...
It was great the see everyone - sorry if I didn't get a chance to say hi to you! There's just so much to do in so little time.. lol
Glad to see everyone made it home, safe!!

I had a great time as always. My son wasn't much impressed w/his eb girl getting RC color phase but I was ...it helps to know something good coming out of it all !!

Yep 15 all but the 2 standard girls are sapphire or sapphire carriers.
looking forward to future shows. I have added close to 20 new animals to my herd this year other than ones I held back. I guess I should update the number next to my name

It was really nice to meet Amanda! I hope the FN works well for you!

Girl! The cage is working GREAT! I've got ALL 6 girls in there and they're having a blast exploring everything. I can't wait for all my ledges and stuff to get here to totally deck it out, but for now, it's working rather well. Thank you so much for delivering it for me. It was great to meet you too!

And if I ever show again, I vote that we have the shakes brought much earlier in the show. Poor Rich...if only some of you could have heard some of the comments he was spewing from behind the table... LOL hysterical!

And if I ever show again, I vote that we have the shakes brought much earlier in the show. Poor Rich...if only some of you could have heard some of the comments he was spewing from behind the table... LOL hysterical!

Yeah, I voted that they got their shakes for breakfast next year! The good thing about them being as tough as they were is that I know that my beige male really earned being a Color Champion!

Nicole, I loved that beige of yours. Beige isn't one of my favorite colors but I wanted to snatch him up. I checked him out after the show and almost stuck him in my pocket :D

Well thank you! I had quite a few people asking me if I would sell him......NO!haha! I somehow always end up selling my best animals, but not this guy! I wish I would have had my head out of my butt and taken the time to meet you, Im truely sorry!

There was a lot going on, the whole weekend! And I didn't get to meet Peggy, or you Stacie! I talked to Amanda about half the show and didn't even introduce myself. =p

There was a lot going on, the whole weekend! And I didn't get to meet Peggy, or you Stacie! I talked to Amanda about half the show and didn't even introduce myself. =p

Ahhhh that's okay Mish... I knew who you were. :) Who else could you have been?!

Sorry you didn't get to meet Peg...but you didn't miss much not meeting Stack. :laughitup: She's just an itty bitty little thing... Course I love her to pieces. :hug2:

She's just an itty bitty little thing... Course I love her to pieces.

Seriously Amanda. I think I could have fit her in one of the cat carriers with a little effort!

If you'd been in the show room, John offered to get everyone a shake!

:rofl: I saw you Mish, but you were up front watching the show most of the time! I was in back and kept getting antsy so I kept getting up and doing stuff hehe

My Love for Steak and Shake

I'm mad at all of you for having Steak and Shake. The last time I had Steak and Shake was when I flew home to Illinois to ask Therese to marry me, and that was 3+ years ago. On the way from the airport in Nashville, we stopped by a Steak and Shake and I had one of their most awesome "Philadelphia" steakburgers, and one of their most delicious cups of chili as a side, and their hand-made "cherry" Coke.

:notworthy:

Oh man I know its way off-topic but I just wanted to profess my love for Steak and Shake here. They didn't exist in Virginia so I had to go for 4 years without having one local to me. It was difficult. :(

Oh yeah, and congrats to all the winners and buyers of lovely animals. I guess I should post that too huh! Is there anyone with a good set of pictures from the show table(s)?

Back