Me, me, meeeee!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moon

Seymore Fuzzbutts
Alright, well, I'm not even sure I ever did this on CnQ, so I guess I'll do it now.

I'm 29, 5'6", blonde hair, emerald eyes, 125 lbs, I'm a model. . . wait, that's my other personality. . .

Ok, I'm really 41 so who cares what I look like? I am a single mom and have three amazing children, 17, 15, and 10. My mother, who has Parkinson's Disease, also lives with us. We have three dogs (a yellow lab mix, a beagle and a toy poodle - mom's), three cats, a snake, a bunny rabbit, and around 70 chinchillas!

Anyway, I'm a middle school Language Arts teacher (8th grade) for my day job, and am hoping fervently that I get a job this year in the high school my kids attend - they actually want me there, so don't feel too bad for them! I am qualified to teach high school English and have been trying to get into this school for a few years - no one wants to leave cuz it's a great school! But there may be two positions opening up this coming year, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I got into chinchillas for serious a few years ago, but I had wanted one since I was a kid. I began breeding in 2006, and have learned much from some great people I met early on and from CnQ. I've done pretty well in shows, earning the 1st Place Bob Myers Breeder award in 2008 (tied with Silkrhein), so I'm pretty proud of my herd! I just love them. They make me happy. I can spend hours in my chin room because it just calms me. Even cleaning cages. Weird, I know.

I'm sarcastic. In fact, apparently I'm a member of the recently formed ISSG (International Sarcasm Support Group) which came into being this very morning in the CnH Lounge. Join if you dare. . .

Welcome to the forum.

That sounds like an organization after my own heart.

Hey! Stop stealing my description, ya wench!

I, of course, would neeeever be a member of that organization. Much too nice. <cough>

Welcome moon!

Wait, Peggy, is your other personality my other personality's twin who was separated at birth? We've been looking for you (both) for years!

Wait, Peggy, is your other personality my other personality's twin who was separated at birth? We've been looking for you (both) for years!

OMG - That must be it! I was the taller one, right?

Back