What do your chins 'call' you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diva Chins

Around my house, we have this little system.
I am my fur kids 'mama', then my mother is their 'gammaw' and my father is their 'gampaw' and my fiance is their 'papa'. He recognizes the term, answers to it, even says "Tell the babies papa says love ya" (He's so good natured.)

So what do your fur kids call you other than poo slave?

I'm mommy, my boyfriend is daddy, my mom is grandmom, my dad is poppop, my sister is Aunt Jackie and her dogs are their cousins. My dog knows my chinchillas as her brothers.

I'm mommy/mama. B/F is Daddy. They have a grandma and grandpa. And they have probably 30 Aunts (whom of which are on here or another Chin Forum.) :D

I LOVE this thread. It is so cute.

Since its just me at home, I'm mom/momma.

I'm momma and my boyfriend is daddy. Our parents are grandma/grandpa but they don't return the love, they call Patch "the rodent"! lol

I'm mommy/mom, husband is daddy/dad and my parents are the "grandparents that love you" or also called grandma/grandpa. Hubby's parents are "the grandparents that wish you were human babies". And when we get packages from someone we order from often I say they got a present from Autie so and so or Uncle so and so.

I'm mama, my fiance is da, and our best friend is 'uncle ian' lol.

I'm chinmama, my boyfriend is chinpapa (he always says "hi kids" when he greets the chinnies). My dog knows them as her "puppies" or her babies, even though they were here before she was. If we say "puppies" or "babies" to her, she'll run to their cage. It's cute :)

And when we get packages from someone we order from often I say they got a present from Autie so and so or Uncle so and so.

Hah, I do that too. Just got a package in the mail today of a bunch of fleece stuff (Me and another girl are splitting it) but the chins can't know about it yet, its to decorate the ferret nation cage with so shhh.

what a cute thread :D
I'm mom/mommy, my boyfriend is daddy/dad, and they have their auntie lyssa and uncle kevin, and their chinnie cousins, Miles, Botti, Gizmo and Gonzo ;)

Well my 4 girls love me, they get excited when i am in the room, always pulling my hair, kissing my nose, pulling my finger in a tube to give it kisses, so I guess they call me "mama love".
My little boy calls me "putter of food, hay and water or strange looking HUGE chin" he looks to see what i have done and watches me constantly.
My big boy chin calls me "bar-hum-bug" he always get angry when i do things, its never the way he wants it done, the hay is not play right so he tosses it out the rack, when I cage clean and just a speck of litter gets under his house, he kicks the house across the cage, if I use a liner, all hell breaks loose. But out the cage he is a cuddler and the only one that will sit and watch tv while I pat him.
so my many names are "mama love", "bar-hum-bug" and "strange looking HUGE chin" lol

I'd like to think they call me "Mama or Mommy" but I'm sure they all have their nick names for me LOL. I'd hate to hear what Gideon calls me :hmm: if he could talk I bet he'd be throwing dollars in the swear jar :rofl: My sons are "big bro" and "lil bro"

I would like to think of Kingston thinking of me as his mommy but I don't know, he gives me the stink eye a lot so I'd rather not know right now! :D

My younger brother and sister would be noisy and noisier.

The dog would definitely be "that thing that needs to come closer so I can pull its fur!!!!"

Silly little chin man.

Back