Transformers 3 - What did you think?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoof

Kung Fu Chinny!
I liked it but will admit laughed for the wrong reasons in places. I think visually it's the best of the last three - also saw X-Men and the Green Lantern but didn't feel inspired enough to post.

Opinions?

We saw it yesterday in 3D. We really liked it; even my dad who hates the movie theator and anything 3D. We plan to see it again when my older brother gets home next month from Afghanistan.

I didn't see it in 3D. I'm just not a fan of the 3D movies. I did enjoy it. Thought story wise it was the best of the three.

I absolutely LOVED it! Transformers is sorta mine and Rob's "thing". Our first movie was the first Transformers so its def special to me. Ok enough background, I loved this one. It made me laugh, cry, be angry, and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time :shocked:

Optimus Prime is so wise! I want someone to create a montage of Optimus Prime monologues lol

I should add that I saw it in 2D. Haven't been to see a movie in 3D since How to Train Your Dragon - it just didn't do anything for me other than cost an extra $4.

However I'm curious to know if it makes a difference in some of the bigger action movies...?

I loved it! I think it was the best visually as well. The fight scenes didn't make me sick to my stomach like they did in the second one. I don't like 3D so I avoid it at all costs!

I'm taking my neice to see it in a few. Not a huge fan of these type of movies but hopefully the 3 d and visuals will keep me happy :)

i absolutely hate 3D movies, but i saw it in 3D and it was one of the best movies i've ever seen. i kinda wanna go see it again!

Just saw it this weekend. Seemed grittier and more real than the last couple. The new girl fits well! Some of the deaths and fighting might have fit better with an R-rating if they had showed blood.

I thought the ending was kinda meh. It just kinda.....ended.

That said though I did enjoy the movie. I live for big budget summer movies so I always go in with high expectations. This one didn't disappoint, though I thought Shia's acting was just above mediocre in this one.

Back