Guess Your Secret Santa 2010

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know who your SS is SG! That second clue gave it away ;)

I'm still working on narrowing down my guesses for my SS, but I think I'm gonna need clue #3 to make sure.

All I know is that my Secret Santa is very sneaky, one of my clues whas that they were from the west coast but a person from Minnesota had their address on it!

Unless if my Secret Santa moved...

All I know is that my Secret Santa is very sneaky, one of my clues whas that they were from the west coast but a person from Minnesota had their address on it!

Unless if my Secret Santa moved...

Or your ss ordered your gift from someone in Minnesota. ;)

Today I got a little box in the mail from bunnyrabbit.com and got all excited. Cut the tape and everything and pulled out... the 8 oz Edstrom Water Buddy I'd ordered for Oasis/my new chin last week. :(

Still exciting, but a little bit of a let down after the "YAY! SANTA PRESENTS!" elation just moments before.

ive searched using the list and got this jenjenn2005?

1) I am from OH but live in KY
2) I have 1 chinchilla

KY isnt helping me

Pretty sure no one has guessed me yet :D

Why thank you, ma'am -- I may have just found you out by process of elimination...IF you read paranormal romance novels...;)

ETA: OOOPS...I forgot my first clue said "I only have chins, but I have a bunch". I see you have other pets...DANG!!!

Last edited:
Back