Hi from Vermont

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sevenweilers

I have missed C-n-Q so much! While not a frequent poster, definitely an avid daily reader for almost six years and this account suspension was quite concerning.

Anyway - just a brief introduction... my name is Karen, I live in Central Vermont with my six children (current ages 10 - 18) we have eight chins, five cats, three gerbils, two rabbits and a 50 gallon aquarium. Never a dull moment to be sure.

Looking forward to seeing the list of current suppliers of chin goodies as we are rearranging cages and need (ok want!) to redecorate.

Thank you for creating this new site, the animals will once again benefit greatly!

Welcome, it's good to see a fellow New Englander! I went to Bennington College in southwestern Vermont, it's a great state :).

Hi, I'm Nikki- I live in northwestern Vermont with my 13 chins...the numbers keep increasing...I know they're not breeding, cuz they're all males... :p

Anyway, welcome, from a fellow Vermonter...

Welcome Karen!

Watch out for Nikki. If you've got good lookin' males around there, she might pay you a visit. :)

Welcome Karen!

Watch out for Nikki. If you've got good lookin' males around there, she might pay you a visit. :)

Uhm, Peg? Aren't you one of the reasons I have so many males?

Pssst, just ignore her Karen...:p

Back